Thursday, July 12, 2007

Learning Process

So, I just found out not too long ago how to use the nurse call button. LoL. I really haven't had to spend too much time in hospitals. Don't worry though, nothing major. One of the monitors starting going off so Laci told me the nurses would hear it...but they didn't. So I start treckin' down the hallway looking for somebody. Anyways, same thing with the blog. Got the time stamp thing cleared up (thanks Birdman). No updates. Mommy is up but no major changes. See you next hour.

3 comments:

Todd said...

I'll bet the theme song to jeopardy is going through your head! We love you guys! Hang in there! The wallace's ;)

woodeye6713 said...

Show me the baby watch papa and mimi I think they might faint

Love and Prayers
U Woody And A Dolores

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised Laci didn't order a cheeseburger with no onions on that nurse call button, I know how she loves Mickey D's drive thru's