First night home was great. Stephany Ellingsworth had prepared buorbon chicken to bring over for us (By the way, let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who has prepared meals for us. They have been a real blessing to us. Special thanks to Jeremy and Jessica Carter for organizing the whole thing. Thank all of you so much for being kind). Ella has been eating and sleeping really good. Mommy is getting lots of rest in between feedings. Daddy's getting lots of sleep. On Sunday, we started getting some visitors. Janelle, Shanna and Caroline came over.
Then on Monday, she got a visit from her friends Mrs. Lora and Mrs. Judy and Ms. Hannah.
8 comments:
'Bout time Claude Jr.! Ella is gorgeous. Glad to see your dad in one of the pictures. I wasn't sure they were still up there/back up there. Keep posting pictures— I'll let everyone (ok some people) that the blog is back from the dead.
now if only Claude would blog...
She is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! Hope to see you soon.
Hey Jim,
Yes , we had the priviledge of being there for the whole thing. Why our son has not seen fit to post pics of grandma holding Ella is beyond me. He has some good ones, and she is one "GOOOOD Looking" grandma if you ask me. She didn't age a bit.
Hey! Congratulations you guys!!!
She is just GORGEOUS!
Missing y'all-
Colin, Erika (Jared, Colten, Jack)
Willard
:)
Congratulations Randy and Laci! I spoke to Shanna today and found out that you welcomed your little bundle of joy later than you expected. I'm not sure if that is an indication that she will be a person that works at her own pace...:)I'm so glad to see that everyone is well! I will try my best to make a trip down to visit soon. I miss you all so much- I miss my Discovery Church Family!:(
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you adjust to your new life style. Take care!
With love,
Your sister in Christ- Jennifer Neal
Blog.
Blog.
Blog.
Any new pictures?
Seriously, any?
Post a Comment