Thursday, July 12, 2007

Game Time!!!

Alright. Here's how this will work. For those of us still up we're going to have a game going. Time to guess . . . What is it?!?!

Here's how it will work. I'll list the topics below. If you guess right, you win (just bragging rights, no prizes. Sorry, we're having a kid. We'll be spending money on diapers). Here they are. Good luck!

1. Time of birth

2. Weight

3. Length

4. Name (to the few who know, please don't guess this one)

20 comments:

Todd said...

1. Time of birth 1:13 am

2. Weight 7 lb 9oz

3. Length 21 1/4 "

4. Name Gertrude

The Nassars said...

Time: 3:42am

Weight: 7 lb 12 oz

Length: 19 1/2 in

Name: Delilah

Anonymous said...

Time: 7:26am

Weight: 6lbs 8 oz

Length 20"

Name: Princess

Derick Shipley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derick Shipley said...

Time: 3:45am
Weight: 7lb 2oz
Length: 19 1/2
Name: Cindy (After John Gruden's wife...LOL)

Derick Shipley

Strick said...

1. Time: 11:32 pm

2. weight: 6 lbs 10 oz

3. Length: 20 3/4"

4. sorry, i can't guess

Andrew said...

Time Of Birth: 2:57am

Weight: 7lbs 12 oz

Length: 20 1/2 in

Name: Grace or Emily

Anonymous said...

Time 12:38
Weight 6 lb 11 oz
Length 19 1/2
Name ???????!!!!!!!

The Nassars said...

Wait!! Can I change my guess of time????

Anonymous said...

Laci & Randy,

My Mom says, "I'm praying for you guys and I love you!"

Jason Ebeling said...

time - 11:15PM
weight - 7lbs 12 oz
length - 20 1/2 "
name - emily

Jim Bird said...

Time: 11:11 pm

Weight: 7 lbs, 14 oz

Length: 20 3/4

Name: Eden Grace

woodeye6713 said...

U Woody And A Dolores


1. Time of birth 11.50pm

2. Weight 8 lb 6 oz

3. Length 21.0"

4. Name Oh Feel Ya

3. Length

4. Name

Todd said...

Kelly Wallace says...
1. Time of birth 11:01

2. Weight 7 lb 2 oz

3. Length 20 1/2 "

4. Name Meredith

Jim Bird said...

Shanna guesses:

Time: Too late, she'ss pushing

Weight: 6 lb 13 oz

Length: 19 inches

Name: Esther Grace

Todd said...

Cassidy Says...
1. Time of birth 11:09

2. Weight 4 lbs

3. Length 12"

4. Name molly
(she's used to doll babies)

Andrew said...

i was gonna say esther grace too!!

Jason Ebeling said...

I change my time to something closer to now...like 10:50

Adrienne said...

Time of birth: 12:59 (Adrienne) 11:38 (William "Chico") I am praying before Friday the 13th so she will have her mommy's sweet temper.... j/k bro.(Randy) just in case you got offended...build that bridge...
Weight: 6lb 14 oz. (Adrienne) 8lb 3 oz. (William "Chico")
Length: 19 1/2 in (Adrienne) 20 in. (William "Chico")
Name: Adrienne will not guess... and since Adrienne already told William "Chico" he can not guess either....

Derick Shipley said...

It's not fair...I picked my time before the "she's pushing" blog. I am changing to 11:11pm.

Derick Shipley