Wahoo, can't wait to see him!Kathy
YAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!! Dang Laci you did good! That was FAST!
Congradulations!!!Thank You Jesus.
Congrats guys!!! been waitin for the play-by-play!!!
Laci, you are remarkable! Can't wait to get there and meet my new grandson! So happy your mom could be there with you. See you tomorrow!
AHhhhhhhhhhh. Woooo Hoooooooo! Congrats. Pictures, Pictures. Thanks for sharing
I'm crying. I'm so happy for all of you. Happy Birthday Noah!!
Welcome to this world, Noah!!! I know God has great things in store for you!!!!
YEAH--TGIF--Thank God it's FINISHED!!! Now I can get off my laptop and have a productive afternoon!
What did I win???!!!???!!Oh, I mean, congratulations Laci and Randy and WELCOME to the family, Noah!!Great grandma Brown
Actually, Evelyn, according to my 'predictions table', Teresa was the closest without going over... :)still waiting for the measurements, though!
Who said the rules were "without going over"? I didn't see that in print. I'm calling my attorney!!
Great Grandma Brown, don't you know this is just like The Price is Right! You can't go over.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Wahoo, can't wait to see him!
Kathy
YAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!! Dang Laci you did good! That was FAST!
Congradulations!!!
Thank You Jesus.
Congrats guys!!! been waitin for the play-by-play!!!
Laci, you are remarkable! Can't wait to get there and meet my new grandson! So happy your mom could be there with you. See you tomorrow!
AHhhhhhhhhhh. Woooo Hoooooooo! Congrats. Pictures, Pictures. Thanks for sharing
I'm crying. I'm so happy for all of you. Happy Birthday Noah!!
Welcome to this world, Noah!!! I know God has great things in store for you!!!!
YEAH--TGIF--Thank God it's FINISHED!!! Now I can get off my laptop and have a productive afternoon!
What did I win???!!!???!!
Oh, I mean, congratulations Laci and Randy and WELCOME to the family, Noah!!
Great grandma Brown
Actually, Evelyn, according to my 'predictions table', Teresa was the closest without going over... :)
still waiting for the measurements, though!
Who said the rules were "without going over"? I didn't see that in print. I'm calling my attorney!!
Great Grandma Brown, don't you know this is just like The Price is Right! You can't go over.
Post a Comment