
As most of you know, Randy and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on the 4th. Well because we were super busy and I was trying to get ready for my trip, we just went out for a quick dinner last Sunday. Randy had something planned that he really wanted to do so we decided that when I got back, we would get a sitter and go to Raleigh. WELL, Randy's surprise was that he was taking me to the Melting Pot!! I have wanted to go for a looonng time. Obviously, having babies and living on one income doesn't allow stuff like that very often, but we went and had so much fun. It was so yummy and the staff did a great job at making us feel extra special since it was our anniversary dinner. What a great night...I'm still full and smiling as I sit here this morning lol.
Here are a couple of pics from my phone, but most are kinda dark..
This is a little card they put on our table that said "Happy Anniversary"


They also put a candle in the center of a piece of cheesecake when they brought out the dessert.

The hardest part of the night was deciding what chocolate to use for dessert, but we chose the "Yin and Yang" which was half white chocolate and half dark..

THANKS RANDY :)
2 comments:
What a special way to celebrate such a special day! It looks like you had a great time : )
Laci, I have been wanting to go to the melting pot for soooo long. And you got to go before me! Boohoo. (Yeah for you!) Maybe some day I'll get to go. Maybe Randy could put a bug in his dad's ear? Did you get the package I sent? I'm afraid I may have put the wrong house number on it. You know, transposed the numbers. I almost did it on a magazine subscription for Ella. She should start getting it in about 6 - 8 weeks. Glad you had a good time at your mother's. Love, Mimi (Give Ella a big hug and kiss for me!)
Post a Comment