Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4th, 2006

The Happiest day of my life...

So happy to have had 3 wonderful years with my one and only sweetheart :)
Looking forward to lots more!

This one's for you, Randy.



Click here for last years post, too.

8 comments:

Grandma Strickland said...

Happy Anniversary! You should be getting a package any day now. I sent it Saturday. Give my granddaughter a big hug and kiss for me! Mimi

Dean and Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Cessie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jason Ebeling said...

Laci - I love you guys. Happy Anniversary. Oh, and I know what Randy has planned - I think ;)

Sheila said...

Happy Anniversary Friend!!!! Here's wishing you as much happiness as I've had with my one and only!!!!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary to an incredible couple!! I hope you enjoy your surprise day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! What a special day! xoxo

Jenn said...

Hi Laci, Glad to see you have a blog! Happy Anniversary. Blessings, Jenn