Here we go. This is the last belly shot of the pregnancy. Just got checked in and we're getting ready. She's a trooper. A little nervous, but ready to kiss on those sweet baby cheeks!!
YAY!!!! Can't wait to be following this instead of working today! hahaha. Laci you look so beautiful! I wish I was there, but I'll be there in spirit!!! Love you friend!!
4 comments:
Good luck!!!!! Love to all!
YAY!!!! Can't wait to be following this instead of working today! hahaha. Laci you look so beautiful! I wish I was there, but I'll be there in spirit!!! Love you friend!!
Good Luck Laci! I hope it all goes very smoothly for you all! Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!
She's got to be one of the most beautiful pregnant ladies I have ever seen! So glad things went smoothly for you all.
Post a Comment