Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

Before we left Ella told me she wanted to be a Butterfly. Well I went to Old Navy twice and almost bought the cutest costume. It was long sleeved and pant though and I din't know if the weather would be cold enough for it. She also already owns a short sleeve butterfly costume so I was going to use that one. Well, it was really cold. Go Figure. I went to the Old Navy near them to buy it and they were all sold out. Soooo, we went to Wal Mart to see what they had and most of the costumes for her age were pretty boring. We ended up in the dress up section and Ella was torn between Snow White and a Cheerleader. She chose the Cheerleader costume and it was really cute! We got to pick out Noah's and that was fun. The only request he had was that he wanted to be something scary. Hee, just kidding. But he was seriously cute!!!








We took the kids to a "Trunk or Treat" at a church in Decaturville.



This was the whole thing. No joke.

I still have to laugh when I look at it, but everyone was so nice and Ella had a great time. She got plenty of candy and really had a fun Halloween!

Still more posts from this trip, but I'm done for the day!!

No comments: