Friday, October 3, 2008

New Shoes..

We had a great Friday. Ella and I went to a play date at the park in the morning, followed by grocery shopping, and lunch with Randy. We came home and got some stuff done around the house, and now I am about to go to Ladies Night Out. We're having a progressive dinner and I am SO excited!
While I was still pregnant, my mom bought Ella the *cutest* pair of pink converse shoes. They finally fit and with the cold weather it was a perfect chance for her to try them out at the park today. They are so adorable!!
*Having fun playing in the yard*

*Ella's New Shoes*


*Oh yeah! I got my hair trimmed, too! I am already loving having my sister as a hair dresser, I get to have my hair done all the time!! :)

3 comments:

The 67 Mustang Convertible said...

cute but you shoulda gotten white and let me do my thang! They she would be too cool for school!

The Nassars said...

love the shoes!! I need to get me a pair!!!

Dean and Mary said...

I just have to say, being a football mom and all, that the first picture looks like she is in a 3 point stance ready to go.