The pictures from Ella's Birthday overwhelm me- only because we took WAY too many..and because I want to post them ALL on here so that you can see every part of the party. I have decided to put up a few for now and load the rest onto Myspace/Facebook since most of you have those and can see them all there..
The party was great though!! We had a great time and Ella almost made it through the whole thing before needing a nap. We are just still shocked that she's one..She has been a learning machine this week, it's like she really did grow up over night!!
2 comments:
Yummy looking cake...we wish Landon coulda been there to help you celebrate your first the way you were there to help celebrate his first birthday!! But, since we just now completed all the home repairs from the pipe freeze and rupture, we couldn't chance another catastrophe while we were away in NC visiting. haha
Anna
Ahhhh... looks like she had a great birthday. Thanks for sharing the pics. And what a little lady eating her cake. : )
I hope she had a great time with Grandpa and Grandma Strickland. I know they had a wonderful time loving on her.
Post a Comment