Our other "Baby" was found like this today- her new "bed" I suppose. This basket has all of her toys inside.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Big Babies!
This week Ella seems older than ever..It's really starting to get sad! I'm excited- I love all the cute new things she can do, but it has started to sink in that in only a little over 4 months (YES 4!!) She will already be a year old. Just doesn't seem right. She is doing all sorts of new stuff though! Last night she was having some juice (she has some potty issues right now- poor girl!) in a bottle and she decided to take it from Randy and feed herself! I'm sure most babies do this way earlier, but Ella very rarely has a bottle so it caught us off guard! It was the cutest thing ever, though. She also LOVES to eat bitter biscuits and toast sticks! She can eat the whole thing in 5 or 10 minutes! I posted a picture below taken of her on Monday at playgroup- she even LOOKS older now! Can someone please tell me where the "Pause" button is?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow laci... if ur being like this already at 8 months old... i wonder how ur gonna take when she's 18 and ready to move out on her own to college! of course 18 is only 17 yrs and 4 months away...which seems just around the corner lol ;)
hey, go to Steph's Myspace and see her video of her "baby". It's funny!
I do think you guys have the world's cutest baby!!
Jon & Val
Post a Comment